Are you ready to learn more about how Dakota can help your organization consolidate information, streamline business processes and increase efficiency?
Companies must respond quickly to changes in the market. Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing capabilities make organized, relevant and timely information from multiple sources possible, allowing clients to understand their assets and liabilities and make critical decisions. We design, build and deploy powerful decision-support solutions with a flexible approach to address a company's unique needs. Once a project is completed, we ensure our clients are able to maintain and enhance the solutions.
Our Business Intelligence solutions allow clients to uncover new revenue opportunities, as well as enhance and distinguish their services in the market.
- Envisioning – We help clients articulate their vision and identify gaps in their current environment and their goals
- Target Architecture and Conceptual Design – We build a roadmap from a client's current environment to the target environment
- Data Modeling (Logical & Physical) – Our experts assess clients' needs for aggregation, summarization and granularity levels when considering database designs, ensuring the most efficient solution for storage, retrieval and reporting of data
- Extraction, Transformation, Loading (ETL) – We help clients understand the ETL function and tools that simplify the integration and correlation of data from different sources
- Desktop Delivery (Data Marts, Cubes, Advanced Reporting)
- Quick Win Solutions (Short-term incremental results)
- Planning and Implementation – We work closely with our clients to implement a flexible, phase-based solution that results in a mature Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing capability specific to the needs of each client
- Project Management and Oversight – Our unique team approach is an advantage over competitors that rely on a more rigid model
- Tool Evaluation and Assessment - Workign with you exisiting infrastructure and business needs, we can help evaluate what tools would be the most effective for your company.
- Mentoring and Knowledge Transfer – Our comprehensive training for client staff ensures companies have the skills to maintain and enhance solutions after a project is complete. We honestly believe in transitioning the final solution over to a client in order for them to be self sustaining following a project implementation.