There is a difference between a vendor and a partner. Vendors will just do the work, while a partner like Dakota Analytics will add value to your organization.
– Jack Scown, Director of IT
BONAVISTA ENERGY CORPORATION
Dakota offers a host of services as a part of every implementation we embark upon.
Working alongside our clients, we offer services that encompass the entirety of the project – from beginning to end – ensuring that our clients receive the highest quality deliverables during each phase of the project.
STRATEGIC GUIDANCE AND
Dakota’s consultants are more than technical developers or project managers. We are experienced industry professionals who have worked alongside our counterparts in accounting, finance, production, operations, planning and budgeting, giving us a unique perspective on pain points across a business. We provide direction and best practice approaches based on this combined experience, all while working with our clients to implement solutions that are tailor-made for their needs.
- Project Management
- Solution Architecture
- Implementation Management
- Business Process & Systems Analysis
- Agile development methodology
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE SOLUTIONS
Dakota Analytics boasts a seasoned team of solution architects and developers who have extensive knowledge and subject matter experience working with a wide range of data source systems. Our developers know what data is needed and how best to implement it into the solution. We have an agile approach to development and turn around solutions very quickly and efficiently so as a result, Dakota’s time to market is drastically reduced.
- Data Warehouse/ Data Mart Development
- Data Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL)
- Data Modeling
- Tabular and Multidimensional Cubes
- Corporate Reports
- Interactive Dashboards
- Key Performance Indicator Analysis
- BI Application Selection and Installation
- System Configuration
- File Conversions
- Data Cleansing and Integrity
Dakota’s people are not just there to implement a solution, we are there to partner with our clients. We understand your business and we appreciate the cycles and deadlines that require around the clock support.
In addition, we know that our solutions are only as strong as the clients who use them. As such, we offer support services that orient users with the applications themselves, build up their prowess in accessing their data, and ensure that employees within the business will be able to own the tools and develop them over time, long after Dakota has left the site.
- End User and Technical Training
- Ongoing Support
Dakota Analytics is a silver partner with Microsoft and we have proudly been developing solutions for our clients using the Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack since 2007. Leveraging the SQL Server tools, Power BI and MDS, Dakota has extensive experience in solving our client’s problems with a variety of tools that extend and enhance the core platform.
Azure Cloud Platform
- Scalable platform
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Rapid deployment
BI Visualization Tools:
- Power BI
- Power View
- Power Map
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- SQL Server 2016 Mobile Reports
Microsoft SQL Server:
- SQL Server
- SQL Server Analysis Services
- (SSAS Tabular and Multi-dimensional)
- SQL Server integration Services (SSIS)
- Master Data Services
Office 365 Applications:
- Power Apps
- OData (v3, v4)
- Power Pivot
- Power Query
Dakota Analytics pioneered the use of multi-dimensional analytics on top of a strong, relational foundation for Oil & Gas beginning in 2000 using Oracle Essbase for analysis and reporting. This partnership continues today with a best practice approach to implementing powerful analytical solutions with Essbase and now Planning Budgeting Cloud Services (PBCS) for budgeting and forecasting. Dakota is a gold partner with Oracle and has a wide breadth of knowledge and experience with Oracle’s PL-SQL database, Essbase, PBCS, DRM for master data management and FDMEE for integration.
- Essbase Block (BSO) and Aggregate (ASO) Applications
- Financial Reporting Studio
- Smartview for MS Office
- MaxL, MDX formulas and calculation scripts
Oracle EPM Solutions:
- Planning Budgeting Cloud Services (PBCS)
- Reporting Web Client
- Smartview for MS Office
- EPM Automate
- Data Relationship Management (DRM)
Oracle Database (PL-SQL):
- Oracle 11g, 12c, 18c
- On-prem, on-Cloud, hybrid-Cloud
- Oracle Data Integration (ODI)
- Oracle SQL Developer
- SQLPlus, SQL Loader
- Planning and Budgeting Cloud Services (PBCS) Certified
- Oracle Essbase – Certified Professional